Compliance and Security
Systematic Compliance Management
In today’s compliance environment, an innovative and reliable partner is needed to help facilitate through the continuing demands of compliance and security initiatives. Century combines technology expertise with our global network of professionals to enable seamless coordination in helping you comply with all relevant rules and regulations; and providing the quality of care that your compliance program needs.
Governments have introduced numerous supply chain security initiatives over the years to minimize risk. Century participates in these programs to strengthen our global network and support our customer’s interest in security and compliance. We participate in the following programs:
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) program
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
One of our primary objectives is to enhance compliance with technology solutions for our customers. We have incorporated these requirements into VIZIV to ensure every shipment we handle is fully compliant with the relevant regulation.
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) – entirely automated within VIZIV.
- All mandatory ISF data elements collected and validated.
- Automated integration with U.S. Customs.
- Exceptions are monitored and are identified for timely resolution.
- Complete visibility within VIZIV.
- CTPAT VIZIV Management Solutions
- Customer driven questionnaires for vendor compliance.
- Customer terms and conditions agreement for vendor acceptance.
- System integrated controls only allow shipments from approved vendor locations.
- Total visibility for Vendor / Manufacturer auditing.
- CTPAT Compliance Services:
- Pre-Audit program that evaluates facilities or suppliers for corrective action plans.
- Preparation and assistance with customer and CBP origin validation audits.
Information Technology Security
Century understands the importance of IT security, compliance and solutions. Century continues to invest in hardware, software and training to ensure the IT systems supporting your data are secure and reliable. Century hosts an array of IT strategies which include a network intrusion and detection system, software testing, and 24×7 monitoring.
Reliable Compliance and Security
From product quality inspections to government regulations, we understand the importance of meeting and exceeding global compliance and security requirements. Whatever your compliance and security needs are, we have experts that can guide you every step of the way. Speak with us today to build compliance and security into your supply chain.