Carrier Booking Management Dashboard
The need for visibility, control, and collaboration is becoming more crucial than ever. The Carrier Booking Management dashboard helps our customers gather visibility over the latest carrier booking space to make better decisions.
The dashboard provides a forward view of the space situation by carrier, origin, and destination. The amber portion of the bars indicates the space pending from the carrier, while the blue portion indicates the space has been secured.
Overview by Carrier: provide detailed information on the space situation for a particular Carrier. Users can navigate through the top menu bar or the Space Pending by Carrier metric.
Overview by Origin: provide detailed information on the space situation for a particular Origin. Users can navigate through the top menu bar or the Space Pending by Origin metric.
- 24/7 availability – Access information about your carrier booking status at any time wherever you are.
- Switch between different views – Adjust the dashboard for a high-level overview or drill down to specific data sets in responsive graphs and tables.
- Download accurate and useful reports – Drive efficiency by creating reports in seconds that offers actionable insights.
How can I use the Carrier Booking Management Dashboard?
- Access this dashboard through VMS®.
- Once you have logged onto VMS®, go to the left navigation menu and hover your mouse over “My Analytics” and click on it. This page is where all your dashboards are stored.
- On the “My Analytics” landing page, each dashboard is displayed as a unique card.
All VMS® users will have access to the Dashboard Page on VMS® Analytics. However, the dashboards you will see on this page can be varied depending on your role and responsibilities as dashboards are assigned at a specific user level.
Contact your Century representative today to set up a demonstration or learn more about our full suite of VMS® Analytics Dashboards. As always, our teams are here to support you with any questions!Contact Us
Comments are closed.