- The post will be focused on developing and carrying the strategy to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction with a strong emphasis on operations excellence, planning & executing special projects, and strengthening partner relationships in Asia for their assigned customer accounts.
- Represent Century origin on behalf of your account, liaise with the US-based account support team and become the main channel for brainstorming, designing, and executing operational process improvement.
- Ensure SOPs are adhered to and best practices are shared across client teams, and areas of concern are pro-actively addressed with KALs, operations & documentation staff.
- Assist in reviewing origin office KPIs & Error Log, identify areas for service improvement, create corrective action plans and follow up as needed.
Maintain smooth working relationships with customers’ business partners across the region and ensure that they are satisfied with our systems, personnel, and service overall.
- Prepare for quarterly meetings and overseas visitors as directed by the Asia management team.
- University graduate with Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration, or Supply Chain Management is an asset
- Extensive business experience within Supply Chain/Logistics or a combination of Merchandising and Supply Chain roles is an asset
- Education and/or work experience overseas is preferable
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and be results-driven
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and globally adaptable communication skills
- Native English speaker is preferable
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is an asset
- Excellent systems skills including advanced Excel and Access
- Frequently travel within China and occasionally to the US as needed
Terms & Conditions:
Century Supply Chain Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Supply Chain Solutions (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume (in Word or PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present, and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Division at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the post reference number in your application.
To find out more about Century Supply Chain Solutions’ career and sustainability information, visit https://centurysc.com/career/